Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'd like to get a blog train going







The Idea would be How High Tech are we?!
so here is where it would be different than most blog train's too.
I'll come up with a couple different color schemes but ultimately you get to do your kit your way so it can be Full size if that's what you are use to or if you are a beginner you can do a tagger size just remember to label your preview accordingly so people are aware of what they are getting in the download. I think as far as color's go we don't really get enough kit's offered in general that are neutral tones or geared towards men as often as we should so I'm thinking of leaning in that direction as far as color options I'll get a few options up here and if you just truly do not like any of them you are still welcome to participate with color's of your own. Now really How fair is that? LOL
so Computer or High Tech is the Theme
Please remember to include your TOU and copy right information.
I used http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/colors.php to create the above pallet choices so if you would like to use one click and save the one you like or copy paste the link in your browser and make a different one

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback,just remember this is My place, the Opinions expressed here Change as I change. If the only thing you have to say is filled with Hate and Intolerance for anything different ... do us both a favor and just move on or make a blog of your own. Life, none of us get out of here Alive. Why not Learn something (hopefully from each other) while we're here?