Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Free to use DO NOT SELL my daughter's Art

the next few post's are my Daughter's sketches she made them for me to make line art out of them they are all freehand drawn on paper with pen or pencil I traced them in Art Rage and modified them in Paint Shop Pro v 9 .
Yes you may use them yes you can recolor and resize or animate what ever you want to try Just remember DO NOT SELL my daughter's art. no need for copyright on what you make but if someone ask's tell them @Lena Ree or send them here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback,just remember this is My place, the Opinions expressed here Change as I change. If the only thing you have to say is filled with Hate and Intolerance for anything different ... do us both a favor and just move on or make a blog of your own. Life, none of us get out of here Alive. Why not Learn something (hopefully from each other) while we're here?