Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sorry Folks I've been MIA for too long

Unfortunately it may be a bit between post's as I now have no electricity and no place to live.
I have been unable to work for 3 years, I need surgery to literally save my life.
I have no insurance, have never had insurance, no car, no phone, now no home.
oh, well.
they say if you can't change it you have to hope you survive it. so I'm numb. I just can't think about it all any more.
I'll try to get a few things done and uploaded since I'm at a friends house right now.
I have no idea where I'll go from here.
I Hope you all are doing Good I know the economy sucks and unfortunately it will not be fixed over night either. so folks hang in there and be happy for the little things in life .

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback,just remember this is My place, the Opinions expressed here Change as I change. If the only thing you have to say is filled with Hate and Intolerance for anything different ... do us both a favor and just move on or make a blog of your own. Life, none of us get out of here Alive. Why not Learn something (hopefully from each other) while we're here?