Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

WOO HOO

My cousin's are sweet people and got my Laptop out of the shop for me and loaned me the money to get .....are yah waiting with baited breath?....LOL I got a Used WACOM Tablet !!!!!!!!!!!!! It was listed at Craigslist for $50.00 and I got it !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy !!!! I can draw and do tubes better and do all my daughters art and mine so I no longer have to rely on the Art community at large and the ever changing TOU's as well as the jumping from one agency to another OH MY GOD I'm FREE From that whole Blasted business !!!

So now that I've screamed from the roof top so to speak Maybe I can settle down a bit LOLOL.... Nah I know I probably won't but I can Pretend !
ROFLMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback,just remember this is My place, the Opinions expressed here Change as I change. If the only thing you have to say is filled with Hate and Intolerance for anything different ... do us both a favor and just move on or make a blog of your own. Life, none of us get out of here Alive. Why not Learn something (hopefully from each other) while we're here?