Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

FREEBIE-


OK I made this using preset shapes it is supposed to be Gossemer from Warner Bros. Loony Tunes Merry Melodies He was created by the Great @ Chuck Jones. I am not claiming any copy rights or any such thing because the creator of the REAL Gossemer is THE holder of all trademarks and copy right's NOT me. I just played with my Paint Shop Pro v 9 and Eye Candy Filters and here is My version of him from memory so it is NOT an exact copy Chuck Jones Did him Best !


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback,just remember this is My place, the Opinions expressed here Change as I change. If the only thing you have to say is filled with Hate and Intolerance for anything different ... do us both a favor and just move on or make a blog of your own. Life, none of us get out of here Alive. Why not Learn something (hopefully from each other) while we're here?