Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

OMG I've been TUT ? ED ?!

Well finally I have a place to Brag a bit. LOL
My daughter is the Artist not me I'm the Proud Mom of an artist who dabbels in Art herself LOLOL.
I've been scanning into the computer all my daughters sketches for a month or so with the intent to have Free to Use Art to share and use in making Digital Scrap's and Tags as well as web set's.
So I'm not a pro at line art or tubing but I'm getting better and if I had a mouse instead of this darn touch pad on my laptop I think my progress would be even faster. So having said that I belong to a wonderful Google mail group that helps me learn my software and is HUGEly supportive of my effort's.   I also have been a fan of the person who posted a tut with my permission on his site (link below) using one of my daughter's drawings.  Thank you Spencer.
The one's I've been scanning are all non filled in or non colored blanks as I requested of her. I figured they allowed for more personalization for people choosing to use them as fillable charms or making stickers or even brushes.
Once I get this place set up right LOL or Organized better I'll provide these on my site as well .
so to see the tut click 

it is very easy to follow and I hope you have fun looking around his site.
I can't thank him enough for the boost to my confidence as he is someone I look up to.

and here is the link to join the  group if you need a place to ask questions or just feel at home and inspired by wonderful others.

Group owned by another Great person I look up to as well.  Her Blog is here
GREAT Tutorials avail at her Blog as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback,just remember this is My place, the Opinions expressed here Change as I change. If the only thing you have to say is filled with Hate and Intolerance for anything different ... do us both a favor and just move on or make a blog of your own. Life, none of us get out of here Alive. Why not Learn something (hopefully from each other) while we're here?